Social Media With Purpose
With the popularity of social media, it’s easy to think that your business needs to be active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest AND Snapchat.
The truth is that each social medium has its own audience and purpose, so you need to focus on the platforms that will give you the most ROI.
I create goal-oriented social media marketing strategies based on your business’ unique characteristics.
No tweeting for Twitter’s sake here!
- When crafting your social media strategy, I take into account the things that make your business unique: brand, products, audience, location, etc. I learn this from meeting with you and by spending a few hours observing your business.
- I use what I learn to craft a social media plan that will address your business goals.
- I recommend the social media platforms that will best serve your business.
- I explain why these platforms are the best fit for your business, because you’re an important part of the decision-making process.
Solutions & services:
- Social media strategy – The master plan that will turn posts into sales.
- Content creation for social media – Writing, adding media to and scheduling social media posts.
- Community management – Engaging with your social media audience on a regular basis.
- Social media ad campaigns – Attract new customers in ways that traditional advertising never could.
- Growth hacking – Quick solutions for growing an engaged audience.
- Reputation management – Don’t want to deal with reviews on Facebook, Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor? I can help.