Challenge: I wanted to get more eyes on Better Than Ramen, my food blog, without spending money on advertising or hours promoting posts on social media.
Solution: I went through Better Than Ramen’s archives and implemented search engine optimization best practices to the existing posts and pages.
"Better Than Ramen is a growing online presence in the food world. Working with Ana, its chief architect, was a great experience. She is professional, has great attention to detail and you can tell that she really loves food, cooking and writing about both. She proved to be an excellent communicator and writer and we look forward to working with her again!"
- David Beaudreau, Founder, Ketchung!, for whom I created a sponsored blog post
Results: Since applying SEO to my site, my posts have been promoting themselves.
- My website is the first Google search result when you look for “better than ramen,” beating high authority websites like the Washington Post and Zagat.
- More than half of my website’s pages can be found on the first page of Google search results.
Traffic to my site has skyrocketed. This Serbian pancake recipe post is just one example:
- Traffic to this post increased by 12,536 percent since the recipe was published in 2013
- This recipe has ranked #1 on Google search engine results since January 2016
- This recipe has become a featured snippet on Google
- And this post has become the #1 referrer of traffic to Better Than Ramen food blog
Want to dramatically boost your website’s traffic and increase conversions? Contact me below!